AEL Engineering Graduate Internship Programme 2019
AEL Engineering Graduate Internship Programme 2019,An Internship programme is being organised by AEL Engineering for all interested and qualified applicants. Read through and apply before the closing date.
AEL is looking to recruit 5x Graduate/Intern to work in Modderfontein. To build a sustainable pipeline of suitably qualified Engineering talent.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Knowledge of relevant technical procedures, specifications and legal frameworks.
- Knowledge of applicable engineering technologies/Technical Acumen.
- Learn applicable AEL processes and products.
- Fundamentals of the value chain and business drivers (own and stakeholders).
- Application of appropriate technologies.
- Technical analysis and problem solving.
- Technical integration.
- Implementing technical solutions.
- Making professional technical recommendations.
- Conceptualizing Engineering solutions.
- Principles of Total cost of ownership.
- Knowledge of Engineering design.
- Balancing financial, operational and technical requirements.
- Developing innovative technical solutions.
- Build and maintain effective networking and relationships with manager, team and customers to increase knowledge and understanding of work requests.
- Communicate work in clear verbal and engineering written format.
- Understand Risk Management approach and start to identify, review and report on risks impact within a parameters of current rotation and identifies suitable
mitigation plans to address these risks (with guidance).
- Plan, organize, control and report on own work and progress – keep line informed “.
- Troubleshoot and address problems with general equipment (with guidance)
- Learn to utilize engineering systems, tools and standards (own, local and international) in own work and projects.
- Learn to create, develop and update engineering systems, tools and standards.
- To learn and understand the AEL value chain (including Operations, R&D (Engineering and Project Management)), its products and applications, test methods and
equipment in context of discipline learning.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Eng Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Control Systems Engineering or Mechatronics or NQF equivalent.
- 0 – 1 years’ experience in field of Mechanical or Electrical or Control Systems Engineering.
- People management skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Customer service orientated
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Work environment and safety conscientious
- Detail orientated
- Team player
Closing Date: September 2018