Assmang Black Rock Mine Operations is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
ASSMANG Pty Ltd requires the services of Interns at their Black Rock Mine Operations situated 80km North-West of Kuruman in the Northern Cape.
The internship programme is part of an initiative to address Assmang`s critical and scarce skills, as well as to provide a hands-on workplace structured graduate development Programme (GDP) for unemployed youth. The programme intends to develop emerging labour entrants with skills and experience to function in a working environment.
Applications are invited from unemployed and suitably qualified graduates who are not currently on an internship programme and meet the under-listed criteria.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the below specified disciplines / Fields of study
Disciplines / Fields of study
- B. Sc. Engineering Mining (x3)
- B Com Law/Employee Relations (x1)
- B. Sc/B Eng Mechanical Engineering (x1)
- B. Sc/B Eng Mechatronics (x1)
The following selection criteria will apply:
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be Currently unemployed
- Must be Aged between 18 and 35
- No Active Criminal record
Internship Application Closing Date: 02 November 2021
Internship Location: Kuruman, Northern Cape, South Africa
How To Apply For Assmang Black Rock Mine Operations Internships Programme
Documents to be submitted as part of the application:
- An updated CV
- Proof of qualification obtained
- Certified copy of South African ID
- Proof of residential address
People living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- The candidate will be appointed on the condition of being certified medically fit as per Mine Health and Safety Act 29/1996.
- Remuneration will be based on a competitive all inclusive flexible package.
- Designated groups will receive preference.
- Interested applicants must ensure that they submit their CV’s with certified copies of qualifications.
- Late applications will not be entertained.
- If you have not been contacted within 21 days after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- Assmang Pty Limited reserves the right not to appoint.