ATNS Engineering In-Service Traineeship Programme 2019
ATNS Engineering In-Service Traineeship Programme 2019, below is the information on the ATNS Engineering In-Service Traineeship Programme 2019. Interested applicants should apply.
The programme runs for 12 months consisting of Experiential Training P1 & P2. Successful completion on P1 allows a student to be automatically enrolled on P2.
A candidate who Has / about to be completed Electrical Engineering Semester four (4) from the University of Technology in any of the following fields:
- Electrical Engineering:
- Process Instrumentation
- Digital Systems
- Computer Systems
Is a South African Citizen with a valid ID
- Is Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Shows drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards
- Is willing to take every opportunity to learn and grow
What happens in the twelve months?
The Engineering Learnership will be monitored throughout the 12 months period, which includes the mentorship and coaching programme.
After the 12 months programme, the company may place a candidate permanently in a suitable area having considered available opportunities, performance and competence.
The following are some of the careers available at ATNS SOC Limited within the Operations Technology Department:
- Engineering Technicians
- Technical Standards Specialists
- Systems Engineers
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- apply electrical / electronic engineering techniques and practices within a specific electrical/electronic area
- apply theoretical, problem-solving and lateral thinking in the design of new electrical/electronic systems
- communicate (verbal and / or written) in terms of work sheets, reports and on-the job instructions
- communicate sound electrical / electronic engineering insights and solutions
- diagnose electrical / electronic problem
- keep up to date with latest trends and development in the electrical and electronic areas
- applying electrical / electronic engineering to resolve problems / exploit opportunities
- creative, lateral thinking and problem-solving approaches
- the theory and practice of the electrical/electronic area
Closing Date: 21 September 2018