Barloworld Internships 2018 / 2019 in Johannesburg
Barloworld Logistics invites applicants to apply for Internships Programme for academic year 2018/2019 in Johannesburg. The 24 month Programme offers you the opportunity to choose your career from the very start. So, if you want to be a future leader in specialist fields your ambition has our attention.
Internship Location: Johannesburg
Internship Provider: Barloworld
- Meeting expectations and completing deliverables regardless of obstacles.
- Planning and coordinating own work to meet commitments and quality expectations.
- Approaching problems in a systematic way.
- Achieving proficiency in technical, functional and professional skills.
- Demonstrating professionalism and integrity in interactions with clients/customers and others.
- Working collaboratively with other team members (client/customer) from different disciplines and backgrounds.
- Facilitating and motivating effective performance of and collaboration among team members (client/customer). Responding appropriately as issues arise or circumstances change.
- B Sc. Eng. or B Eng.: Industrial / Mining / Mechanical and Electrical (Heavy Current only)
- BA / B.Com or Social Science: Industrial Psychology major only
- B Com Sales & Marketing Minimum
- 65% or above average on overall marks (please attach transcript)
- Analysis and reasoning
- Verbal and Written communication (including listening)
- Time Management
- Problem solving Personal Development (growth orientation)
How to Apply
- Apply Online for the Barloworld Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the Barloworld Human Resources Management Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the Barloworld Marketing Graduate / Internship Programme