BDO Accounting Traineeship Programme 2019, the Accountant Traineeship is a 3 year training contract whereby you will learn all the necessary SAICA competencies to pass your APC qualification in order to register as a Chartered Accountant.
- Perform audit procedures whilst working closely with the Audit Team.
- The trainee accountant is responsible to the auditor in charge for carrying out the work allocated to them, for keeping auditors in charge informed of progress and of any problems or difficulties with that work and for ensuring that work is documented and concluded in accordance with the Firms policies and procedures
We are looking for candidates who would like:
- Wide exposure of sectors (We don’t place you in a sector)
- Wide exposure of clients (From listed to owner run businesses)
- Hands on experience with clients and management
- Open door policy with Managers and Partners
- Honours / PGDA / CTA or equivalent level qualification at a SAICA recognised University
- Candidates who have attempted the above-mentioned qualification will also be considered
Location: Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Pretoria