BDO Audit Accounting Traineeship 2018
BDO Audit Accounting Traineeship 2018, The Audit Accounting Traineeship is a 3 year training contract whereby you will learn all the necessary SAICA competencies to pass your APC qualification in order to register as a Chartered Accountant.
At BDO, we make it a priority to provide our interns, trainees and other entry levelprofessionals with mentorship, flexibility, learning and growth opportunities.
- Perform audit procedures whilst working closely with the Audit Team.
- The trainee accountant is responsible to the auditor in charge for carrying out the work allocated to them, for keeping auditors in charge informed of progress and of any problems or difficulties with that work and for ensuring that work is documented and concluded in accordance with the Firms policies and procedures
We are looking for candidates who would like:
- Wide exposure of sectors (We don’t place you in a sector)
- Wide exposure of clients (From listed to owner run businesses)
- Hands on experience with clients and management
- Open door policy with Managers and Partners
- Honours Accounting / PGDA / CTA or equivalent level qualification at a SAICA recognised University
- Candidates who have attempted the above-mentioned qualification will also be considered
How To Apply for BDO Audit Accounting Traineeship 2018
Follow the link below in order to apply for the BOD Audit Accounting Traineeship. Applicants are to take note that, only those that meet the company’s requirements would be contacted.
The Audit Accounting Traineeship is a 3 year training contract whereby you will learn all the necessary SAICA competencies to pass your APC qualification in order to register as a Chartered Accountant.