BMW SA is hereby inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
BMW SA graduate programme is looking for enthusiastic and talented graduates to join the group. We support our bright young talent with a collaborative, open culture where you have a voice and bring your ideas to life. The programme is aimed at graduate students who are looking for real work experience.
The programme will include rotational, on the job training, self-learning, blended learning and technical training focus. Candidates will have to go through our hiring process to be considered. Successful candidates will join the company for a 24 months programme. Qualifications
A university degree, (have graduated not more than 18 months ago, or be currently working towards obtaining one), preferably B Engineering Degree (Mechanical /Electromechanical).
A maximum of two years of working experience prior to, or after graduation will be advantageous.
You will have:
- Attain a minimum of a 65% overall average in your final year.
- Strong desire to work in an automotive organisation
- Proven track record of academic excellence
- Be a curious and keen learner
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Proven analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Sharp intellect, proactiveness, takes responsibility, willingness to change, team spirit and self-reflective
- Passion for BMW
Internship Application Closing Date: 30 November 2021
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng