Bojanala Bus is inviting all interested persons to apply for Professional Driving Learnership Programme 2021.
In contributing to skills development, Passenger is offering learnerships towards the attainment of National Certificate in Professional Driving (NQF Level 3).
- South African citizen 21-30 years of age Matric /Grade 12
- Any post Grade 12 qualification will be an added advantage Legal requirement : No criminal record
- Willingness to be trained in operating a heavy vehicle
- Willingness to pursue a career as a professional driver
- Able to speak and write English fluently.
- Full commitment to the 12 months learnership until completion.
Learnership Application Closing Date : 21 May 2021
Learnership Location: Tlhabane, North West
How To Apply For Bojanala Bus Professional Driving Learnerships 2021
Applications should be directed to: 086 681 5669 (Fax) or hand delivered at the Depot: Tlhabane (Bojanala- North West) by no later 21 May 2021.
Should you not hear from us by 30 June 2021.
kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.