Bosch has got an opportunity of three Apprenticeship available in the following areas: Diesel Fuel Injection (2 Vacancies), Auto Electrician (1 Vacancy)
Location: Midrand, Johannesburg
Your responsibilities amongst others will include:
- To understand and successfully complete prescribed apprentice modules as per merSETA throughout the training period.
- Learning how to problem solve and troubleshoot.
- Adhere to the workshop rules and regulations at all times.
- Be willing to be mentored and trained by qualified artisan trainers.
- Take responsibility other training log book & ensure it is signed consistently by mentor
- Be willing to do both on and off the job training.
- Meet all minimum requirements to undergo trade test within the duration of 3 years.
- Learning and understanding the importance of health and safety within the workplace.
- Be prepared to maintain a Logbook over the duration of the Apprenticeship program.
- To maintain and accurately gather good housekeeping of the workplace.
- To act in a professional manner at all times.
- To perform any other duties appropriate to the role.
- To learn how to maintain workshop equipment and to keep it in good condition.
Your personal characteristics and skills:
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Attention to details & good conduct.
- Good communication skills
- Good Matric results with Science and Maths (not mathematical literacy) as passed subjects.
- N2 Electrical/Mechanical is a prerequisite.
- The successful candidate/s will be offered a 36 months contract.