Bytes Technology Learnerships 2018
Bytes Technology Learnerships 2018; Bytes Technology Group now opens their Bytes Technology Learnerships for everyone who wants to try structured learning and qualification in the end. Then, their qualification is absolutely registered at NQF or National Qualification Framework which very important for unemployed candidates in the future. Besides of practical learning from the workplace, this learnership also provides theoretical learning in the classroom during the 12-month of programme. Hence, they will know the real situation of workplace in depth. We know that theoretical knowledge is not enough without the practice, right? For your information, learnership can be the milestone for the learners in gaining their better career.
ABOUT Bytes Technology
Bytes Technology Group are one of the leading IT companies in South Africa. The group also has operations in other countries around Africa and the UK.
Bytes Technology Group, together with Allied Technologies Limited, form part of Altron TMT.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Bytes Technology learnerships generally run over the course of 12 months, and upon successful completion students will leave with a full NQF qualification.
Each year the company open numerous learnership positions, with NQF qualifications available from Level 2 to Level 5 (National Certificates or FET Certificates).
Classes take place during the week (Monday to Friday), whereby students gain structured theoretical training and structured practical working experience. Learners will receive a monthly salary of over R3 000.
Bytes Technology award two different types of learnerships:
Contact Centre Learnerships: training takes place over 2 months and the rest of the time is spent on practical work experience in the workplace.
End User Computing Learnerships: training takes place over 5 months and the rest of the time is spent on practical work experience in the workplace.
Bytes Learnership Requirements
There are certain requirements for being accepted into these learnerships:
- Applicants must be South African citizens
- You must be unemployed
- Applicants must be between 18 and 34
- All applicants must be female and living with a disability
- Applicants must be able to attend classes on weekdays (In Midrand) and will thereafter be placed in a workplace
- Candidates must be willing to commit for 12 months
- Applicants must not have a criminal record
- You must live in the JHB or Pretoria area
- Applicants must not be studying
- All applicants must have excellent English proficiency and communication skills
- Applicants should have Grade 12/Matric
- You must be able to provide medical certificates stating the nature of their disability in the recruitment phase
- Applicants for the End User Computing Learnership must reside in the Johannesburg or Pretoria area (the training phase is approximately 5 months; the remainder of the year is spent in the workplace)
- Candidates for the Contact Centre Learnership must live in Pretoria, Midrand, Tembisa or Dieplsloot (the training phase is approximately 2 months; the remainder of the year is spent in the workplace)
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online on their Byte technology website
It is, therefore, always a good idea to check on the Bytes People Solutions website www.bytes.co.za to see whether there are any current learnerships in your area for which you qualify and can apply.
New positions open up in January each year.
Bytes Technology Group (Head Office)
Tel: 011 645 3600