Calderys is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing P1 and P2 / Project Administration Internship Programme.
A fixed tern, PI and P2 Internship opportunity exists at Calderys South Africa, in Vereeniging for an Project Administration Intern.
Purpose of the Role: To obtain experiential learning through a structured 12 month programme applicable to the field of project management.
- Quotes: Gather information, populate quoting tool and submit quotes to Projects Officer, Cost Estimator or Head of Projects for approval.
- Update daily projects Google Sheets lists – (General Admin Duties)
- Assist with requesting of supplier quotes.
- Assist with placing of supplier orders.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all employees contracts, medico’s, training and inductions are up to date.
- Follow up on supervisors to ensure all timesheets of biweekly and permanent employees are captured and up to date. • Assist with updating registers for projects and precast.
- Assist with capturing of stocktake figures.
- Assist with coordination of Precast and Project stocktake.
- Assist with Calderys vehicle fleet coordination.
- Assist with deliveries and collection arrangements.
- Writing/printing of delivery notes.
- Degree or National Diploma in Project Management (and requiring Pl/P2 experience)
- No previous Internship contract] experience.
- Must be unemployed.
- Must fall within the South African Youth group.
- Unendorsed driver’s licence.
- Basic level competency in excel, word & powerpoint.
- Have your own accommodation and transport.
- Strong verbal and written English communication.
- A second language suitable to the location of the site is an advantage.
Internship Application Closing Date: 18 June 2021
Internship Location: Vereeniging, Gauteng
How To Apply For Calderys South Africa P1 and P2 Internships Programme
Only qualifying applicants should submit a comprehensive CV to email@example.com by no later than the 18 June 2021. Should YOu not be contacted within 14 days of the closing of this vacancy. please consider your application unsuccessful.