CDC Graphic Design Internship 2018
CDC Graphic Design Internship 2018, CDC is a development agency enabling sustainable socio-economic development in South Africa, through investment, infrastructure development, SMME development, mentorship, and facilitating skills transfer.
To pronounce Ngqura correctly, requires an ability to sound the click as used in the Xhosa language.
To successfully achieve this, will likely require of you to travel to this most spectacular part of South Africa, where you are welcome to ask one of the many friendly Xhosa people to instruct you.
1. Grade 12
2. ND Graphic Design/ Btech Graphic Design
3. Computer literacy
4. Must not be older than 35 years age
5. Port Elizabeth permanent residence
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
1. Responsible for assisting on all web-related, advertising and print media designs including but not limited to collateral projects through to completion – from concept and design to production/ implementation.
2. To execute all-digital, online, advertising and print media related projects from inception to approval, as specified by the Senior Graphic Designer.
3. Log design related job numbers and keep time of work done for each job.
4. Follow up on artwork sent for approval and amend artwork if required for second draft.
5. Ensure final approval is documented with signature or email correspondence.
6. Keep copies of all approvals for ease of reference.
7. Liaise with service providers and deal effectively with queries regarding product information and cost estimates.
8. To attend meetings as and when required by the Senior Graphic Designer.
9. Create designs, concepts, and layouts based on knowledge of web design and layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
10. Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type for website, intranet, social media, and other web platforms/ channels, as well as all print media platform
11. Assist in planning and transporting of CDC branding material for events when required by the Marketing Officer.
12. Web Developer/ Coding, as an additional skills set, in combination with Graphic Design will be advantageous.
Closing date: 23 February2018
If you meet the above requirements, please send the CV, academic record and ID copy to the firstname.lastname@example.org.