The city of Cape Town is inviting all unemployed matriculates to apply for the ongoing Fire Fighter Learnership Programme offered in 2021 / 2022.
City of Cape Town Fire Fighter Learnerships Requirements
• Grade 12 qualification (Mathematics and Physical Science
• 18 years or older
• Must not suffer from fear of confined spaces or heights
• Must be medically and physically fit
• Must be able to work in a team and cope with stressful situations
• No Criminal Record
• Successfully complete the Firefighter 1, Hazmat Awareness, Hazmat Operations and First Aid Level 3 courses presented by the learning institution
Learnership Application Closing Date: 24 September 2021
Learnership Location: Cape Town
How to Apply For City of Cape Town Fire Fighter Learnerships Programme
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment
and Selection process External candidates: APPLY ONLINE VIA www.capetown.gov.za/careers
Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request. Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of appointment is received within three months of the closing date, they must accept that their applications were unsuccessful.