City of Johannesburg is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Admin Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Group Corporate & Shared Services Department has the following Internship Programme available for a period of 6 – 12 months.
- Grade 12 and N6 in: Public Administration / Office Administration / Admin Management;
- Computer literacy Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ages between 18 – 35 years;
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
- Control the administrative requirements associated with the SHE Directorate.
- Monitor the consolation, processing and presentation for functional information.
- Coordinate the administrative dimension associated with the processing of Directorate related queries and complaints.
- Control workflow processes and output levels of work by providing administrative guidance.
- Performance specific activities associated with providing support to Line functions.
Skills & Competencies:
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Excellent Communication skills including presentation skills.
- Organising skills and attention to detail.
- Coordinating skills.
- Good report writing skills.
- Time management and being able to work under pressure
Internship Application Closing Date: 25 January 2022
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa