City of Johannesburg is inviting all interested persons to apply for the ongoing Learnership Programme 2021.
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Group Corporate and Shared Services department invites applications for it’s 2021 Business Accounting Learnership opportunity available for a period NOT exceeding twelve (12) months.
The learner will play an active role in assisting within different Finance department in the coordination and consolidation of information and by providing a financial information support services to the management with the guidance from the mentor. Provide with general knowledge of the financial environment. To assist with the tasks of confirming and documenting processes, procedures and standards for all the different Finance functional units, to ensure that the department has processes outlined on how they get their work done
- Matric/Grade 12.
- Ages between 18 – 35 years;
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered
- Language proficiency (reading and writing) English
- Good Communication and Writing skills:
- Coordination and Problem Solving skills;
- Ability to handle Confidential Information,
- Analytical and Research;
- Ability to multi-task and meet constant deadlines;
- Ability to Plan,
- Organize and Prioritize Work;
- Punctuality and Accuracy skills.
- Computer Literacy;
- Attention to detail
Learnership Application Closing Date: 07 May 2021
Learnership Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
How To Apply For City of Johannesburg (CoJ) Learnerships 2021
Documents to Attach:
- An Application letter and CV,
- Certified copy of ID and Matric certificate.
- Proof of residence,