City of Johannesburg (CoJ) is inviting all suitable applicants to apply for the ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Transport Department has the following Internship opportunities
available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months:
Designation: Management Support Intern X 2
- Diploma or Certificate in Business Administration/Public Administration/Business Management or Human Resources (NQF level 6);
- Confirmation letter from institution;
- Computer literacy Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
Branch: Transport Planning and Policy
Designation: Intern X 2
• Bachelor’s Degree Specialisation in civil engineering; transportation planning/modelling; operations
research; simulation modelling.
• Confirmation letter from institution.
• Computer literacy Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
• Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
Closing Date : 18 October 2021
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng