Client Service Internship at Sprout Performance 2018
Client Service Internship at Sprout Performance 2018, Sprout Performance is a South African performance media buying agency run by young, bright, career-driven individuals who excel in their field of expertise.
An impressive client list featuring prominent local e-Commerce brands and established Financial Services Institutions together with a progressive approach of transparent performance media buying strategies has made Sprout Performance the local frontrunner in the industry.
Attention Graduates! Kick start your career with Sprout! We have a Paid 3-month internship available at our Johannesburg branch.
What will you learn as a client service intern?
- Introduction into account management
- Learning day to day management of clients – Campaign production
- Cross-studio collaboration
- Media campaign planning from start (strategy) to finish (implementation, reporting)
- How is digital media being planned (paid search, display, social media): what are the steps, how to create briefs,
- how to transform client briefs into internal briefs
- how to collaborate with strategists, campaign managers, project manager
- How to book campaigns via a production platform (Magnetic)
- Client service 101: status reports, meetings agendas, meeting minutes, powerpoint presentations etc.
Learning day to day management of clients – Financials
- Creating cost estimates for campaigns, media spend, agency remuneration, etc.
- Updating of agency tools monitoring campaigns and financials cross-agency collaboration with finance department
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work in powerpoint
- Passionate about digital and tech
- Must have an assertive nature and a logical thinker
- Super driven and ambitious, who wants to learn and grow professionally
Why should you apply at Sprout?
- With enough drive and ambition, you can develop your own career path and chart your own course;
- Our team of experts will train you to get that much-needed work experience.
- We pioneer the first-world tech in Africa, participate in as many beta tests Google can throw our way and nail many South Africa firsts in web and social advertising;
- We know retail e-Commerce in South Africa better than anyone else. We know the benchmarks and our clients love us for it;
- We are tech savvy and embrace change that makes for more efficient outcomes;
- Based in Randburg, we are in a really snazzy part of town;
- Internet so fast it will make your head spin;
Please submit your cv with your latest college/university results to email@example.com and stand a chance to learn from our amazing team of experts.
Please note: you must have a matric certificate + a qualification and/or certifications in either, marketing, digital marketing, communications, information technology or something similar.