Coca Cola Learnership 2018/2019 in Port Elizabeth
Coca Cola Learnership 2018/2019 in Port Elizabeth,An Internship programme is being organised by Coca Cola for all qualified and interested applicants. Read through and apply before the closing date.
Coca Cola invites suitably qualified persons to apply for x10 Learnership Programmes for the academic year 2018 in Port Elizabeth. The successful applicants are expected to start on Monday, 1 October 2018. The purpose of this Learnership Programme is to provide an opportunity for 10 people from the LOCAL COMMUNITY to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging – NQF level 3. They will enter into a fixed term, one year contract, with CCBSA Lakeside Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a National qualification.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Minimum Matric with an “E” pass (40% +) in both Mathematics (NOT Maths literacy) and Physical Science (NOT Life Sciences).
Completed “N” courses – National Certificate: Food and Beverage Packaging Operations.
Previous packaging experience will be advantageous.
- External applicant’s CVs not meeting these minimum requirement will not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo Literacy and Numeracy testing, medicals and security clearance checks.
- This advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional criteria for short-listing.
- A full CV, listing work experience (if any) and reference contact details including certified copies of qualifications, certified ID copy and proof of residence is required.
- Successful applicants will be required to climb onto machines and work at heights.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Be self motivated, be self starters and willing to work
- Have basic problem solving ability.
- Be able to pay attention to detail and take instructions.
- Have the ability to interact and work well within teams.
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
- A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) National Qualification Framework.
- The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards
- The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria.
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilizing a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 30 August 2018
Learnership Location: Port Elizabeth
Learnership Provider: Coca Cola
How to Apply