Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Customer Service Centre Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages is an independent bottling company that manufactures and distributes products of The Coca-Cola Company within the Western and Northern Cape. We take pride in the knowledge that our company is a great place to work and that we have been recognised and certified as a Top Employer in South Africa by the Top Employers Institute.
Inspired by the motto that ‘people are valuable in direct proportion to their ability to work in harmony with other people’ and driven by a performance culture, we work hard to create a work environment in which people are number one. Fairness, Accountability, Continuous improvement and Teamwork (FACT) are the values that guide us in our efforts to achieve this.
As part of our ongoing commitment to Continues Improvement, CCPB offers one deserving graduate the opportunity to join the company on a 12 month internship to learn about the business and gain industry exposure, as well as helping to grow their knowledge and skills.
This selected intern will form part of our Customer Service Centre (CSC) team and be the interface between CCPB and the customer. This includes:
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Telesales, capture and influence orders from customers
- Communicate via email with customers
- Interact with various internal role-players daily
- Provide quality calls and customer service
- Minimum National Diploma, preferably business administration, sales or marketing
- Less than 1 year work experience since graduation
- Be prepared to work in areas where skills are needed
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Own means of transport
- Willingness to work flexible working hours
Internship Application Closing Date: 07 February 2022
Internship Location: Parow, Western Cape