College of Cape Town is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Admin Assistant Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT (INTERN) REGISTRATION 2022
REFERENCE NUMBER: CCT-ADMIN-11-2021
CONTRACT (2 MONTHS)
- Grade 12 or NCV certificate (level 4)
- One-year relevant administration experience (Advantage)
- Exposure to FET sector and ITS system (Advantage)
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer) Essential
- Fully bilingual (English plus Afrikaans or Xhosa)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting accurate capturing of registration documents on the ITS system (biographic and academic registration.
- Provide administrative support including the management of correspondence, faxing and filing.
- Assist with general clerical work within the admin department
- Perform any other functions as required.
Internship Application Closing Date: 15 December 2021 at 13:00.
Internship Location: Cape Town, South Africa
How To Apply For College of Cape Town Admin Assistant Internships Programme
Applications received after the closing date, e-mailed or faxed applications, will not be considered.
Please Note: Applications must be submitted on a form Z83 obtainable from any Public Sector Department/TVET College. The reference number and the post title must be quoted on the Z83 which must be originally signed and dated by the applicant.
Candidates must also submit comprehensive curriculum vitae, certified copies of identity documents, and (Transcripts and Academic records) certified copies of all qualifications including matric certificate.
The successful candidates will be subjected to security screening. Applications must be delivered to for the attention of the HR Officer, Ms S SANGQU.
The College is an affirmative action employer Hand deliver: The Recruitment Officer, Human Resources Unit, College of Cape Town, 334 Albert Road, Salt River 7925 OR Post to: The Recruitment Officer, HR Unit, P.O Box 1054, Cape Town 8000.
Enquiries: Siphokazi Sangqu (021) 404 6710/61