Coronation Graduate Internship Programme 2019
Coronation Graduate Internship Programme 2019, provided below is the information on the Coronation Graduate Internship Programme 2019, interested applicants should read through and apply.
The Coronation Brilliant Minds Graduate Programme is introducing fantastic opportunities for seven newly qualified graduates to start a career in Asset Management for 2019. Although not a rotational programme, this 2 year opportunity offers development opportunities through a variety of assignments, training and study opportunities.
- Risk and Compliance – B. Acc (Hons), B.Bus.Sci Law or B.Com. LLB
- Investments (Equity Research) – Bachelor’s degree majoring in Accounting, Economics or Maths
- Talent Management – Bachelor’s degree with majors in HR or Organisational Psychology
- Client Services (Contact Centre) – Finance related Bachelor’s degree
- Validations (Contact Centre) – Finance related Bachelor’s degree
- Middle Office – Finance related Bachelor’s degree
- Personal Investments – Finance related Bachelor’s degree
Competencies & Personality Attributes
- Must have an “I can” mentality
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Attention to detail
- Innovative and creative
- Ambitious, highly energetic and keen to take on additional responsibilities in a dynamic environment
- Should have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Must be able to work in a team environment
Most Important Attribute
High energy levels, willingness to learn and initiative to go the extra mile.
Location: Cape Town