Coronation is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Talent Management Learnership Programmme for 2022.
This is an NQF 5 learnership and on completion, the successful incumbent would have completed a Higher Certificate in Management (HCM) through Milpark Education. The work component of this learnership involves the reliable and accurate support of the Talent Management (TM) team (5 individuals) through efficient and effective administration of all HR processes.
|• Support and assist with all HR administration for recruitment and training processes |
• Ensure accurate and up to date employee data and files, whether manual or electronic.
• Accurate capturing of all TM-related data.
• Processing of all TM invoices and ensuring that records are maintained and filed correctly
• Capturing and maintenance of training data
• Capturing and maintenance of CV data
• Maintenance of the Talent Management files, records, documents on the intranet
• Maintenance of the Learning and Development files, records, documents on the intranet
• Coordinate training requirements for all employees
• Maintenance and update the TM calendar
• Support the TM team with any ad hoc administrative tasks.
- ‘Grade 12 or a 3-year undergraduate degree
Learnership Application Closing Date: 31 December 2021
Learnership Location: Cape Town