Corporate Image Communications/PR Internship 2018 / 2019 are available for application. Corporate Image invites applications from unemployed graduates to apply for Communications/PR Internship Programme 2018. The internship is for the period of 6 months.
Internship application deadline is 15 May 2018
Internship Provider: United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Internship Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Corporate Image, one of South Africa’s highest-rated public relations and communications consultancies, has an opportunity for a graduate intern to begin work in June 2018.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A passion for communication and very hard work
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- An eye for detail
- An interest in media and the SA media landscape
- General knowledge/interest in current affairs
- An interest in research
A university degree in:
- Communication science
- Media studies
- South African applicants only
- Offices in the Cape Town City Centre (applicants must be based in Cape Town)
- Full-day position, five days a week
- Occasional overtime is required
- Graduate interns receive a monthly stipend
How to apply
Email the following to Corporate Image by Sunday, 6 May 2018.
- Updated CV
- Covering letter
- A sample of writing (short essay/500-word article)
If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note that we will not keep CVs on file for unsuccessful applicants.