Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Corporate Communications Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Corporate Communications Graduate
The main purpose: The graduate’s main responsibilities will include assisting with the coordination of all the marketing and communications activities and improving the performance of the company’s brands and products.
Working closely with the Marketing and Communications team for the implementation of various marketing and communication plans and activities aimed at improving the business of the company.
In addition, will also assist with research and generating reports for the Corporate Communications Manager.
Reporting to the: Corporate Communications Manager
Duration: 1 year
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the coordination of all the communications activities
- Improving the performance of the company’s brands and products
- Working closely with the Communications team for implementation of various communication plans and activities aimed at improving the business of the company
- Assist with generating reports for the Corporate Communications Manager
- Maintain the CTICC contact database on EBMS
- Ensure that all invoices are captured in EBMS and requisitions are raised for approval
- Ensure proper filing of pertinent documents according to ISO processes and standards
- Calendar management: scheduling of meetings
- Assist with preparation for meetings and other relative administrative duties as assigned
- Assist with research on how to improve the brand of the CTICC
Minimum Qualifications and Skills Required:
- The successful candidate must be in possession of a matric certificate and be a recent NQF Level 6 or higher graduate in Public Relations or Journalism.
- Must have an excellent command of the English language and demonstrate a high level of communication, written and listening skills at all levels.
- Be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word; Outlook; Excel)
- Have a keen interest in social media and able to navigate, create content and post on various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Internship Application Closing Date: 20 January 2022
Internship Location: Cape Town
How To Apply For CTICC Corporate Communications Internships Programme
Kindly apply for this position through our applicant tracking system: https://cticc.recruitee.com/ before 17h00 on the 20th January 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.