Details of Sappi Learnership Programme 2018
Details of Sappi Learnership Programme 2018; Applications are opened for all qualified and interested applicants.
Sappi was established in 1936 as South African Pulp and Paper Industries Ltd. Their office is located in Johannesburg, South Africa. Every year, Sappi is looking for talented candidates in order to join their firm through their Sappi learnerships. Sappi offers candidates full learnerships which are based on their academic results. Sappi may have a learnership which is perfect for you.
Requirements for Applicants
In order to qualify for any of these learnerships, you have to complete the following requirements.
- You must be between 18 and 25 years old
- You must be grade 12 level of education minimum
- You must bring you academic results
- Must be proficient in English written, speak and read
- You must hold a minimum of 70% for physical Science
- You must hold a minimum of 70% for Mathematics
- You must hold a minimum of 65 % for English
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must process a valid South African ID
- You must be committed to teach and you have to make a difference
- You must offer proof of the requirement for financial purpose
Applicants also have to provide proof of acceptance at an institute of higher learning.
Application online is not available for the Sappi learnership programme. All applications have to be sent using the application form to the learnership department of Sappi. You have to include your latest school result and motivational letter, curriculum vitae and a certified copy of an ID. And also remember to add all other documentations as indicated.