Dis-Chem Pharmacies is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Supply Chain & Logistics Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies in Midrand has exciting opportunities for Logistics graduates to join the group for a 12 months internship programme. The graduates will assist in achieving operational excellence within the Dis-Chem Distribution Centre incorporating functions in the following areas: Dispatch, Inventory, Mezzanine, Inbound and Outbound.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Supply Chain & Logistics Graduate Internships Minimum Requirements:
- Grade 12 / Matric or Senior Certificate
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Transport Management or any related field
- Ensure optimal route and space planning to meet the day-to-day strategic objectives.
- Ensure routing of vehicles to ensure optimum utilisation and vehicle turnaround times.
- Ensure accurate administration for transactional excellence.
- Ensure accurate record-keeping of all stock coming in and leaving the department.
- Maintain stock rotation on an inventory based on FEFO (first entry, First out) principle.
- Optimise planning and forecasting of department resources to meet the daily strategic objective defined by the number of orders in the system.
- Conduct picking, replenishment and procurement.
- Assist with Outbound department planning.
- Ensure accurate receiving of stock within the warehouse.
Internship Application Closing Date: 20 November 2021
Internship Location: Midrand, Gauteng