Ekurhuleni West TVET College is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for 12 months Admin Internship Programme 2021.
Ekurhuleni West TVET College: FOODBEV SETA Admin Internships 2021
Purpose: To generate projects that will benefit the surrounding community to the TVET College, Food and Beverages Manufacturing SETA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with placement of learners for internships and work experience in the Foof and Beverages Manufacturing sector;
- Assist with the placement of TVET College Lecturers to obtain industry experience and exposure;
- Assist with busrsaries for TVET College learners;
- Assist with SETA Grants and special projects from the Food and Beverages Manufacturing SETA;
- Assist with the coordination and identification of programmes for which the TVET College can obtain accreditation with the SETA (based on industry requirements, community needs and opportunities).
- Collaborate with local and national government to build cap[acity within the TVET College as and when required;
- Monitor implementation of SETA interventions and report on the impact thereof.
- Participate in the Food and Beverage Manufacturing SETA exhibition and expos, including distribution of career guides.
- Prepare monthly and quartely reports and submit to the Food and Beverages Manufacturing SETA.
- National Diploma or NQF Level 6 qualification in: Management Assistant / Business Management;
- No work experience required.
- Must be a South African citizen;
- Driver’s licence;
- A passion for skills development and education and training;
- The abillity to manage relationships and build collaborative networks.
- Customer services;
- Report writing;
- Workshops / meetings;
- Be attentive to details;
- Self-disciplined and deadline driven;
- Excellent time management;
- General skills.
Commencement Date: As soon as possible.
Internship Application Closing Date: 07 May 2021
Internship Location: Germiston
How To Apply For Ekurhuleni West TVET College Admin Internships 2021
Submit the following documents:
- Fully completed new Z83 (Download here):
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Original certified copies of qualifications and Academic Record (not older than 3 months);
- Original certified copy of Identity Document (not older than 3 months);
- Original certified copy of Driver’s Licence (not older than 3 months).
Submit by hand to: Ekurhuleni West TVET College, Corporate Centre, Cnr Flag & Rose-Innes Streets, Driehoek, Germiston.
NB. Please mark the application clearly as APPLICATION: FOODBEV SETA LIAISON ADMINISTRATOR
Enquiries: Ms Virginia Rasodi or Mr Ndumiso Thusini 011 323 1600 x 3686 / 3669.
Applicants should kindly note that if no correspondence has been received within 14 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.