Ekurhuleni West TVET College (EWC) is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing 24 months Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
ETDP SETA and Ekurhuleni West TVET College presents opportunities for unemployed graduates. Successful applicants will be appointed as interns for twenty-four (24) months as from 01 July 2021 and will undergo on-the-job development training in relevant technical, professional and public service skills to enable them to enter the formal job market.
- A minimum of a tertiary Diploma or Degree within the below-mentioned qualifications;
- No work experience required.
- Must be a South African citizen;
- Driver’s licence (added advantage);
- A passion for skills development and education and training;
- The abillity to manage relationships and build collaborative networks.
Qualifications and References:
- Degree: Finance / Accounting Management (Ref No:ETDP/ACC/01/2021)
- Degree: Human Resource Management (Ref No: ETDP/HR/01/2021)
- National Diploma: Finance / Financial Management (Ref No: ETDP/FIN/01/2021)
- National Diploma: Public Management / Office Technology (Ref No: ETDP/PUB/01/2021)
- Customer services;
- Report writing;
- Workshops / meetings;
- Be attentive to details;
- Self-disciplined and deadline driven;
- Excellent time management;
- General skills.
Internship Application Closing Date : 11 June 2021
Internship Location: Germiston, Gauteng
How To Apply For Ekurhuleni West TVET College (EWC) Internships 2021
Please mark the application clearly as: “APPLICATION: ETDP SETA GRADUATE INTERNSHIP : Relevant reference number”
Submit the following:
Z83 Application Form (Download Here), accompanied by:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Original certified copies of qualifications and Academic Record (not older than 3 months);
- Original certified copy of Identity Document (not older than 3 months);
- Original certified copy of Driver’s Licence (not older than 3 months).
Hand deliver to: Ekurhuleni West TVET College, Corporate Centre, Cnr Flag & Rose-Innes Streets, Driehoek, Germiston, 1400.
NB. Applicants should kindly note that if no correspondence has been received within 14 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.