Fidelity ADT is inviting all applicants to apply for the ongoing Business Administration Learnership Programme offered.
Purpose of the position:
Fidelity – ADT invites unemployed youth to apply for a business administration learnership. This Qualification is for any individual who is or wishes to be involved in the Administration function within any industry, or non-commercial venture/organization. It is also the building block to advance the learner into the National Certificate in Business Administration
Minimum Requirements For Fidelity ADT Business Admin Learnerships
- Matric Certificate
- 18 – 28 Years old
- Computer Literate
- Live in Cape Town or Surrounding Area
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Numerical accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Solid attention to detail to ensure accuracy of information
Learnership Application Closing Date : 30 August 2021
Learnership Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
How To Apply For Fidelity ADT Business Admin Learnerships Programme
Please submit the following documents with your application, all certification must be done at a South African Police Station and No other Certification will be accepted:
- Certified copy of Matric (Not older than 3 Months)
- Certified copy of Highest Qualification obtained – if applicable (Not older than 3 Months)
- Certified copy of ID (Not older than 3 Months)
- Cover Letter