Fidelity Services Group is inviting all interested applicants to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Fidelity Services Group is offering a select few graduates an opportunity to embark on a unique 24-month development programme that will equip them with the knowledge, skills and abilities to lead a team in the business, providing you with an opportunity to transition into an identified role within the organisation.
The graduate programme will help to develop both your individual attributes and career aspirations through exposure to various specialised business concepts, objectives and outcomes.
- Provide graduates the opportunity to be a part of an accelerated development programme that aims to fast-track their career journey
- Ensure that a developmental pipeline is created for key roles within identified business units
You will be paired with some of the business’s best mentors, coaches and managers in a job rotation, project execution, on-the-job training, self-learning, blended learning and technical training programme.
- 0 – 3 years of experience
- Clear Criminal Record
- Must be fully computer literate on MS Office suite
- Willingness to job rotate and be away from the appointed place of work
Fields of study:
Qualifications such as but not limited to, fields including:
- Business Management,
- Computer Science,
- Criminal Investigation
NB. Post graduate is advantageous.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Customer focused
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Business acumen
- Team player
- Flexible and agile
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Ability to plan
- Leadership qualities
- Organisational skills
- Control of projects and other responsibilities
Internship Application Closing Date: 29 October 2021
Internship Location: Midrand, Gauteng
How To Apply For Fidelity Services Group Graduate Internships Programme
NB. Qualifications must be at an NQF 7 level