Film and Publication Board (FPB) invites unemployed graduates to apply Internship Programme 2021.
The FPB is implementing an Internship Programme and is seeking a total of fourteen (14) candidates who are interested in having an opportunity to gain practical work experience and skills development within The Media Regulatory Sector. (Films, certain publications and interactive games).
You have just completed a recognized National Diploma or bachelor’s degree qualification in a relevant function below:
- Legal Unit — LLB
- Information Communications Technology Unit- National Diploma/ B-Tech Degree in Computer Systems Engineering/National Diploma/BTech — Information and Communication Technology/ BSc — Computer Science.
- Supply Chain Management Unit – National Diploma in any SCM related field
- Finance Unit — Bcom Degree in Accounting
- Human Capital Unit — Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management
- Research Unit — Bachelors Degree in Research • Client Support Unit — Bachelor Degree in Public Administration
- Classification Unit – Bachelors Degree in Development Studies/Psychology
- Operations Unit- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Public Administration
- Child Protection Unit — Bachelors Degree in Social Work and ICT background
- Internal Audit Unit – Degree/ Diploma in Internal Audit
- Risk and Compliance Unit – Risk Management and Compliance
- Governance Unit — Diploma/Degree in Law/Corporate Governance/Political Science
- Communications Unit — Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Communications/ Marketing/Journalism/Digital Marketing
- You are based in the Johannesburg/Pretoria area and a South African citizen between the ages of 18 to 35 years old.
- You have not been in any Internship programme before
- You are interested in gaining experience and skills and/or building a future career in the Regulatory Sector.
- You are computer literate and have the ability to use MSWord, Excel, internet and email at an intermediate to advanced level.
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are prepared to enter into a 24-month Fixed-Term Contract with the FPB.
Successful candidates will be placed at the FPB Head Office in Centurion and will report to the Line Manager in each of the above disciplines, who will monitor and evaluate work activities and programs. Successful applicants will be remunerated in accordance with the current FPB intern rates.
Internship Application Closing Date : 19 March 2021
Internship Location: Centurion
How to apply
Persons interested in applying for the above positions are requested to download the Application Form from the FPB website www.fpb.org.za and submit a completed Application Form, comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications and ID to email@example.com. Please enter the position applied for in the email subject line.
FPB hotline: 0800 148 148 www.fpbhotline.org.za .
Please note that candidates not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful