FLSmidth is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
We are looking for smart, young, university degreed graduates who have excelled in their studies and are seeking practical workplace experience for a period of approximately 12 – 18 months.
Applicants must hold a degree in Metallurgical, Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, with advanced analytical and problem-solving skills. A strong, proven academic track record is a must have.
- A degree in: Metallurgical, Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- A strong, proven academic track record is a must have, with a clear display of academic excellence.
- Be willing to travel both within Africa and / or Asia.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, proactive and strives for excellence.
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills.
- Deliver results on time and meet customer expectations.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Quick learner and adaptable.
Internship Application Closing Date: 04 February 2022
Internship Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng
How To Apply For FLSmidth Engineering Graduate Internships Programme
The following Graduate Opportunities are open for applications. Click on the links to apply.