The Free State Department of Education is inviting applications for Internships from Unemployed Youth who have completed Diploma / Degree, as part of the Department’s initiatives to address its critical and scarce skills in the following fields:
|Supply Chain Management Grad / Intern [x11, Ref: SCM 2021]|
Diploma / Degree
Logistics Management: Degree or National Diploma in Logistics / Purchasing / Supply Chain Management.
Acquisition / Demand Management: Degree or National Diploma in Purchasing / Supply Chain Management.
Contract Management: Supply Chain Management
Asset Management: Degree in Accounting / B.Com / Logistics / Supply Chain Management.
|Information Technology Grad / Intern [x20, Ref: IT 2021]|
A+, N+, MCSE, CCNA, Security +, Server Infrastructure
Microsoft Platforms (Windows OS, Office 365, Cloud Solutions
Programmer: Software Development Qualification IT Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree
|Statistics Grad / Intern [x2, Ref: STATS 2021]|
Diploma / Degree in Statistics
|Financial Accounting, Accounting& Tax Grad / Intern [x16, Ref: ACC / FIN 2021]|
Diploma / Degree in Accounting / Finance
|Internal Audit Grad / Intern [x4, Ref: IA 2021]|
Diploma / Degree Internal Auditing
|Infrastructure Grad / Intern [x11, Ref: INFR 2021]|
Diploma / DegreeCivil Engineering
|Law Grad / Intern [x4, Ref: LAW 2021]|
Degree in Law
|Human Resources Management Grad / Intern [x9, Ref: HRM 2021]|
Diploma / Degree Human Resource Management
|Public Management / Administration Grad / Intern [x4, Ref: PMA 2021]|
Diploma / Degree Public Management / Administration
|Transport Management Grad / Intern [x1, Ref: TM 2021]|
Diploma / Degree Transport Management
|Employee Wellness Grad / Intern [x5, EW 2021]|
Diploma / Degree Registered Counsellor / Social Worker (2)
Honors in Psychology (2)Health and Safety Management (1)
|Labour Relations Grad / Intern [x3, Ref: LR2021]|
Diploma / Degree Labour Law or Labour Relations
1. The following documents should accompany all applications:An official New Z83 should accompany all applications and it is obtainable from any government department or from the Department’s District offices and institutions, ACV with certified copies of ID and relevant qualifications. (Applicants are informed that applications, qualifications, ID’s and CV’s will not be returned.
2. OnlyFree StateProvincecitizensmayapply.
3. People with disabilitiesare encouraged toapply.
4. Successful applicants:Shouldbe prepared to be placed within the Free State Department of Education sections / districtsand institutions.Shouldbe preparedto commence the internship programme as determined by the FSDOE.With a Diploma / Degree will be required to sign a 24months Internship Agreement / Contract with the Department.
5. Stipend (monthly allowance):Diploma / Degree R5 729.00 per month
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, 19 MARCH 2021 at 16:00
How to Apply
All applications should be posted or hand delivered to the following sites:
1. Learnerships & Internship Section (HRSAD)
Free State Department of Education
147 Cnr St Andrews & Pres. Brand Streets
Free State Department of Education
Private Bag X20565
2. Department of Education
Old Woolworths Building
3. Department of Education
Fezile Dabi District
23 Totius Street Sasolburg
4. Department of Education
Thabo Mofutsanyana District
Old Parliament Building
SUCCESSFUL PROSPECTIVE INTERNS ARE NOT GUARANTEED PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT AND / OR EXTENSION AT THE END OF DURATION OF INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME.
For enquiries, contact the following officials:
Name: Mr. OS Kubeka / Mrs. TP Supi
Telephone: 051408 0100 / 051430 8938
If you do not receive any response from us within 1 month after the closing date, you may regard your application as unsuccessful