Gauteng Enterprise Propeller (GEP) is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for Internships Programme 2021.
GEP is implementing a twelve (12) month internship program as part of its contribution to skills development initiatives. We would like to invite unemployed graduates to participate in the program that will provide them with valuable work experience and increase their opportunities towards employment in the following fields of study:
Fields of study:
- Strategy; Monitoring & Evaluation Unit
- Human Resources
- Risk & Audit
- Completed a National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree / Honours degree in the above mentioned fields.
- or Completed theoretical part and require a practical work exposure/In-service training to complete the qualifications
NB: Applicants who require In-service training must have completed the theoretical component of their studies and must submit an authentic proof from the respective Institution of Higher Learning confirming their completion of theoretical part and request for on job training/Inservice training.
Internship Application Closing Date: 07 May 2021
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
How To Apply For Gauteng Enterprise Propeller (GEP) Internships 2021
Interested candidate should forward the following documents:
- Application letter
- Detailed CV
- Certified ID
- Certified qualifications
- Certified Academic records
- Confirmation letter of registration with a professional body if registered
- Confirmation letter from Institution of Higher learning for WIL or Inservice training
Suitable applicants must e-mail all required documents to the below provided email addresses with subject being the position applied for:
- Strategy; Monitoring & Evaluation Unit – email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance – email to: email@example.com
- Human Resources – email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Risk & Audit – email to: email@example.com
- ICT – email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB. Previously disadvantaged individuals and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.