Gauteng Partnership Fund (GPF) invites unemployed graduates to apply 12 months Portfolio & Credit Risk Management Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Stipend: R5755.28 per month
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting and or economis,
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve complex financial issues.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to clearly link financial results to operation performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and ability to work cross functionally.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, perform in a fast-paced environment & respond quickly to situational needs as they arise.
- Proficient use of financial systems and analysis tools including Microsoft Office and QuickBooks (preferred)
Internship Application Closing Date : 12 April 2021
Internship Location: Sandton
How To Apply For Gauteng Partnership Fund (GPF) Portfolio and Credit Risk Management Internships 2021
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than close of business on Monday 12 April 2021 at 16h30