Gibela Transport Rail is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Gibela Transport Rail invites motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our various manufacturing sites Nigel (Ekurhuleni) and Wolmerton (Pretoria North).
What we offer:
- 12-month Programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
- A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
- Training and development of technical and non-technical skills
- Supply Chain Management / Logistics or related
- South African citizen between 18 and 35 years of age
- Excellent communicate skills in English
- MS Office literate
Behavioural Competencies include:
- Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork and Respect
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
- Positive outlook driven and passionate
Internship Application Closing Date: 14 January 2022
Internship Location: Gauteng
How To Apply For Gibela Transport Rail Procurement / Supply Chain Internships Programme
NB. Applications must be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV, latest certified copies of all qualifications (academic transcript must be attached) and certified copy of SA identity document.