GoodYear Internships 2018 / 2019
GoodYear Internships 2018 / 2019, The Goodyear invites Graduates to apply for Internships Programme for academic year 2019. This Internship Programme aim to provides the platform for you to refine your skills and make a difference in an exciting ever changing industry. The duration of this Internship Programme is 24 months. This Programme it is well structured and consists of on-the-job training, formal training, self-development, leadership development and professional development. It will get you ready to take your place in the professional world.
Field of Studies
- Engineering (Quality)
Are you are a graduate with:
- Excellent academic results ( Minimum academic average of 65% average)
- Top-notch communication skills
- Leadership potential
- The ability to work in teams
- A drive for delivering results
Through our Graduate in Training Programme we ensure that Goodyear secures a competitive advantage by attracting young and dynamic individuals with the correct skills into the organisation. As a result and in line with our vision, the company is committed to providing a supportive learning environment, which will ultimately ensure the success of our graduates.
How to Apply
To apply to one of our Internship Opportunity, simply send an email to the relevant email address below. What you need to attach:
- Copy of Academic Record
- Copy of ID
Please send the above to the email address which applies to you.
- BCom/Honours Marketing Management: [email protected]
- BCom/Honours Logistics Management/ Supply Chain: [email protected]
- BCom/Honours Accounting / Financial Sciences: [email protected]