Graphic Design Internship at inSite Education 2018
Graphic Design Internship at inSite Education 2018, At inSite Education, we write, design, print, email, SMS and develop anything that you need to get your message across. You name it, we do it. Our goal is to help you really reach people with your campaigns. So that they actually listen and understand.
No matter what the subject or medium, we can create a marketing or communication campaign that works for you and your audience.
inSite Education is a communication firm that operates largely within the retirement fund space. inSite Education offers its clients holistic member communication and education solutions.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Designing newsletters, reports, posters, videos, social media platforms, etc.
- Creating exciting CIs
- Any other tasks as requested
- Own car and drivers licence
- Existing home internet
- Skilled in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- MS-Office and design in social media proficient
- Advanced computer literacy
- Professional qualification
- Exceptional English ability (Afrikaans will be a bonus)
- Experience in design for the corporate industry will be a bonus
- Strong sense of self-discipline
- Willingness to learn