Johannesburg Water is hereby inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Internship Programme 2022.
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa Johannesburg Water invites applications for Internship opportunities in the below-mentioned fields. The Internship Programme will run for a period of 12 months.
- Unemployed graduates in possession of a relevant Degree / Diploma.
- Applications are only opened to South African citizens
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications: Risk and Insurance Interns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, with a keen interest in following a career in Risk and Insurance field.
Human Resource Interns
- B-Tech Human Resources Management
- BCom Human Resources Management
- BCom Industrial Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts Honours in Industrial Psychology
- Bachelor of Business Science in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related fields
Metering and Revenue Interns
- Bachelor’s Degree in: Business Management / Administration
Legal and Governance Interns National Diploma/Degree in:
- Business Law
- Business Administration.
Note that the internship is for Committee Secretariat services.
Supply Chain Interns
- Bachelor of Commerce in Supply Chain Management
- B-Tech Logistics & Supply Chain
Analytical Services Interns
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry
- S4 in Analytical Chemistry (in need of 1 year practical training)
Stakeholder Relations Interns
- Bachelors of Administration ( Public Administration)
Communications and Marketing Interns
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication
Bulk Wastewater Interns Bachelor of Science / B-Tech in:
- Chemical Engineering
Innovation and Technology Interns
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Masters in Chemistry.
Note that this is a Research, Development and Innovation (RDI) Project based internship and will not involve day-to-day engineering / science activities).
Strategy, Monitoring and Evaluation Interns
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce in Business Management
Please note the following: Applicants who have benefited from previous internship programme and have formal employment in any of the above fields will not be considered. Johannesburg Water will not make provision for transport and or accommodation to any candidate attending the interviews or any appointed candidate from or outside Gauteng Province.
Internship Application Closing Date: 01 December 2021
How To Apply For Joburg Water Internships Programme
Download JW Internship Application form Applicants must complete all the fields on the JW Internship Application form in order to be considered. Incomplete application forms will not be considered. To apply email your application form together with supporting documents to: email@example.com Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 1 month after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.