Johnson Matthey South Africa is inviting all interested persons to apply for the ongoing Learnership Programme 2021.
Learning Opportunity: Production Technology NQF Level 3 Learnership (x6)
You are invited to apply for our Production Technology Learnership open for 2021. The suitable candidates will be granted an opportunity to attain a National Certificate in Production Technology NQFL 3 qualification over a maximum period of 12 months.
Successful candidates will be expected to enter into an agreement with Johnson Matthey South Africa (Pty) Ltd as well as sign a contract of Learnership with Manufacturing, Engineering Related Service and Sector of Education and Training Authority (MERSETA).
What you need to have to qualify for this opportunity
- Minimum Grade 12 (National Senior Certificate)
- Good communication skills
- Literacy and numeracy
- Proven track record of good performance
- Proven track record of living JM values
Learnership Application Closing Date : 14 May 2021
Learnership Location: Germiston
How To Apply For Johnson Matthey South Africa Learnerships 2021
- Send your updated CV
- Send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Production Technology NQF Level 3, 2021”