Jubilee Metals Group is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for HR Graduate / Internships Programme 2021.
Exciting opportunities currently exist at our Operations situated in the Brits area for dynamic: Human Resource Graduates in Training (Fixed term 12 months contract) To be considered for appointment into this position, the successful candidate must have the following:
- B-Tech Diploma or a Degree in Human Resources
- Sound knowledge of HR Legislation
- High Level of Competence in MS Office (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint: and Word)
- Drivers’ License
The incumbents will report to the HR Specialist and the Key Performance Indicators includes:
- Perform a variety of HR administrative tasks.
- Perform and assist with recruitment, selection, and on-boarding processes.
- Assist with Employee Relations administration.
- Ensure service delivery to stakeholders.
- Assist with Training and development administration
- Payroll and Benefits administration
- Take part in organizational culture development.
- Assist with communication
- Be willing to work overtime if and when required
The following competencies would ensure a successful job fit:
- Strong communication skills
- Customer and Quality focus
- Effective time management skills.
- Able to perform tasks within a team.
Internship Application Closing Date: 31 March 2021
Internship Location: Brits
How to apply
Should you meet the above requirements and you are ready to join dynamic company kindly forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 March 2021. Kindly use the reference”HR Graduate 201-21″ In the subject line.