JUMBO, The Clothing Co is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Business Management Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
N6 BUSINESS MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP
JUMBO, The Clothing Co. has an exciting opportunity for TVET/FET Graduates with an N6 Certificate in Business Management. This 18 Month’s programme requires dedication and offers in-depth practical on the job training. This experience will allow students to obtain their Diploma’s. We are looking for interns that are specifically interested in gaining practical experience in a Clothing Retail Store environment.
In terms of experience the interns will be trained in various roles and positions pertaining to the functioning of a Clothing Retail store:
- Shop Assistant – 4 months
- Cashier – 4 Months
- Admin Controller – 4 months
- Assistant Store Manager – 4 months
- Store Manager – 2 months
The interns will be exposed to the following aspects relevant to a Clothing Retail Business:
1)Visual Merchandising: The intern will assist with merchandising in all departments as required whilst ensuring a high level of housekeeping is maintained at all times.
2) Sales: Implement all marketing promotions to ensure maximum sales opportunities are exploited. The Intern will be expected to provide an efficient and effective service to customers, understanding their needs and requirements, working to exceed customer needs where possible.
3) Customer service: Promote customer service and an environment conducive to a pleasant shopping experience
4) Point of Sale Procedures: The Intern will be trained on point of sales processing tasks/activities associated with the cashier position. He/she will record, registers and attend to general applications with respect to the provision of routine point of sale cahier activities. The intern will be trained on in-house systems and software (Dolfin Live & WPRO)
5) Administration: The Intern will perform general administration, filing and cash handling activities associated with the position of an Admin Controller.
6) Finance – cash management including petty cash, sales purchases , management of internal control systems as well as f fixed assets
7) Staff management: the Store Manager will teach the intern to assign employees to specific duties, by way of their job descriptions, To-Do Lists, Plans and Goals as well as to manage performance and development of staff.
8) Performance Evaluation: a summary report is submitted after each quarter by the Store Manager detailing the graduates performance and abilities in detail.
- N 6 Certificate in Business Management from TVET/FET College.
- No Criminal Record.
- SA Citizen.
Internship Application Closing Date : 15 June 2021
Internship Location: South Africa
How To Apply For JUMBO, The Clothing Co Business Management Internships 2021
CV’s can be sent directly firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must include a motivational letter, stating why the applicant wants to join Jumbo’s workplace experience program as well as a certified ID copy and certified copies of qualifications, a tax number and a CV. Incomplete applications will not be considered.