KwaZulu-Natal Department of Social Development is inviting all applicants to apply for their In-Service Training / Learnership Programme 2022
KwaZulu-Natal Department of Social Development is committed to assisting KZN students from TVET Colleges to gain practical experience in the following fields:
- Financial Management x 13
- Public Management x 13
- Human Resource Management x 13
- Management Assistant x 2
- Office Administration x 2
- Information Technology x 2
This programme will include work based structured approach to experiential learning related to an occupation with an aim to acquire competencies in the aforementioned fields.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
- KZN students from TVET Colleges between the ages of 18 to 35 years.
- Applicant must not have previously participated in any in-service training programme (subject verification).
- Must be Computer Literate.
- Prepare to undergo a selection process.
- Applicant must be in possession of N4, N5 & N6 Certificates (Not the academic record).
Learnership Application Closing Date: 11 February 2022
Learnership Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal
How To Apply For KZN Dept of Social Development In-Service Training / Learnerships Programme
Forward your application to:
Head of Department of Social Development
Private Bag X 9144
FOR ATTENTION: Mr CM Ndlovu
OR hand deliver to: 174 Mayors Walk Old Building, ground floor, Pietermaritzburg
- Applicants must submit detailed CV including contact details, physical and postal address, certified copies of ID, Matric, N4, N5 & N6 Certificates.
- Applicant must have formal letter from the institution of higher learning indicating a need for the learner to undergo experiential training.
- A copy of the learner logbook must be attached.
DURATION: 18 Months.
Successful applicants will be required to enter into contractual agreement with the Department. The programme will run from 01 March 2022 til 31 August 2023.