Maersk is inviting all interested persons to apply for the ongoing YES Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
An exciting new opportunity is available at Maersk, the World’s largest container shipping company and integrator of container logistics. At Maersk, we have implemented the Youth Employment Service (YES) program and in search of high potential individuals to join the program for the 2021/2022 intake.
The programme offers:
The one-year entry-level program offers exposure to the workplace and an opportunity to develop workplace capabilities. There is no mandatory learning module component.
The successful candidates will be based within a world-class environment in one of our South African offices and will have the opportunity to gain work experience and skills. Gaining exposure to develop a Market-driven, operational focused and Customer-centric mindset in our day-to-day business.
- Black South African Youth
- Between the ages of 18 – 35 years
- Currently unemployed
- Matric / Grade 12 (additional qualifications advantageous)
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good personal time management
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- A positive attitude
- Resilience and commitment to the 12-month programme
- First time YES program Participant
Internship Application closing date: 23 July 2021.
Internship Location: Cape Town