Mampeule Foundation is inviting all suitable candidates to apply for their ongoing Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
The Mampeule Foundation is inviting students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2022 academic year. Bursaries are available for ALL fields of study, to students attending tertiary institutions across South Africa.
All applications will be reviewed by no later than 11 February 2022, by which time successful candidates will be contacted via email or WhatsApp. Candidates who do not receive any feedback by this date should regard their application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be studying or intend on studying in 2022
- You must have been accepted to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution within South Africa
Bursary Application Closing date is 31 January 2022.
How To Apply For Mampeule Foundation Bursaries
Applications must be submitted online at: Mampeule Foundation Bursary Application 2022
You may be required to submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation (this is not a full and comprehensive list – other documents may also be required):
- ID document or passport (certified copy)
- Most recent academic record: Matric certificate, Matric final results or tertiary academic record (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance to study in 2022 (on institutions letterhead)