Mastercard Advanced Analytics Internships 2018 / 2019 in South Africa
Mastercard Advanced Analytics Internships 2018 / 2019 in South Africa; Mastercard is offering Advanced Analytics Internships Programme for the financial year 2018 / 2019 in Kenilworth, South Africa.
Internship Provider: Mastercard
Internship Location: Kenilworth, South Africa
The Analyst Intern is a team member who actively contributes to external and internal Analytical projects for MasterCard Advisors clients and will:
• Develop working relationship with analyst lead and the team
• Contribute towards everyday client deliverables supporting the analysis team
• Develop and produce analytical reports with the support and guidance of the analyst lead
• Develop analytical skills by ensuring recommendations and insight are included in all pieces of analysis
• Support with analytical documentation and production of certain projects
• Identify client challenges and brings ideas on opportunity to the attention of the senior lead
• Support development of recommendations with insight, and prepares and delivers prepared presentations with guidance
• Develop working relationship with entry-level management
• Identify client challenges and brings ideas on opportunities to the attention of senior MasterCard Advisors staff
Requirements for the MasterCard Internship Programme
• Open to final year and post-graduate students studying a degree in a quantitative field e.g.
Demonstrated experience in the areas of:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical skills and have knowledge of methods to analyse datasets e.g. regression, classification, clustering.
• Ability to work in a team or independently.
• Coding ability would be beneficial i.e. SAS, R, Python.
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
How to apply