Masthead is inviting unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Compliance Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Masthead (Pty) Ltd has a 1-year contract available for an Intern at their regional offices, to oversee FAIS and FICA related compliance in the financial services industry.
- This role delivers an outsourced compliance function to client financial service providers in terms of service level agreements.
- Fulfils functions required in terms of FAIS legislations such as monitoring and reporting to the financial services providers and the Financial Services Conduct Authority (FSCA).
- Establishes and embeds compliance culture across the panel of financial service providers and provides a compliance risk framework.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for period of 1 day to 3 months.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Fulfils / achieves / follows the company values.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Risk Management Principles
- Able to conduct presentations.
- Legal degree or B.Com (Law / Financial Management / Risk Management) is preferable
- Other – FSCA recognised qualification
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written in English and Afrikaans.
- In-depth understanding of client (relationship management).
- Outstanding service delivery.
- Conflict Management skills.
- Time Management skills.
- Work under pressure, independently and as part of a team.
The following will be beneficial:
- An understanding of the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of compliance legislation governing the industry (inter alia FICA and FAIS).
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office suite.
Application Closing Date : 15 October 2021
Internship Location: Bloemfontein
Masthead: Compliance Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
How To Apply For Masthead Compliance Internships Programme
Address your CV to: Leane Greyling, Area Manager
In the Subject Line write this: INTERNSHIP PROGRAM: COMPLIANCE OFFICER UNDER SUPERVISION
Email your CV to: email@example.com