Mayibuye Transport Graduate Internship Progrmme 2019
Mayibuye Transport Graduate Internship Progrmme 2019, below is the information on the Mayibuye Transport Graduate Internship Programme 2019. Interested applicants should read through and apply.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified University Graduates for an internship for a period of 12 months
- Unemployed South African graduates who have not been previously employed in their field of study or under any Internship programme
- Applicants should not be older than 35 years old at the time of submission of an application.
- In possession of a 3 year National Diploma / Advanced Certificate / Bachelor and Honours’ Degree in the following study fields:
- BCom Accounting / Finance
- Human Resources Management
- Business Administration
Closing Date: 25 October 2018
Location: East London
HOW TO APPLY
Copies of all qualifications as mentioned are to be submitted, CV must be included. CVs, IDs and all other applicable certificates/examination results must be included. Ensure that clear certification stamps with signatures are visible on documents such as Identity Document, all submitted certificates! examination results, etc.
All Applications to be hand delivered at the MTC Head Office at Shop 15 Beacon Bay Crossing for the attention of the Skills Development Facilitator.