McKinsey & Company Business Analyst Internship 2018
McKinsey & Company Business Analyst Internship 2018,
McKinsey & Company Business Analyst Internship
When you join McKinsey as a Business Analyst Intern, you are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
- In your junior year of an undergraduate degree; expected graduation date of December 2018 or May 2019
- Or in your senior year and planning to enter a 1-year masters program
- Or currently completing your first year in a non-business, 2-year masters program and have less than 2 years of work experience
- Or are in your first year of a two year commitment with Teach for America and have 3 years or fewer of work experience to date
- Strong commitment to excellence and personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated outstanding academic performance and an aptitude for analytics
- Strong record of initiative-taking and leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities
- Resourceful, intellectually curious, empathetic, poised, high energy and mature
- Genuine interest in business and find problem solving exhilarating
- Enjoy working in teams
You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.
CLICK HERE OT VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE