Mediclinic Pharmacist Internship 2018 / 2019 in Gauteng
Mediclinic invites applicants to apply for Pharmacist Internship Programme for 2018/2019 in Bryanston, Gauteng. The appointment is a fixed-term contract for the duration 12 months. Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which a generous leave.
Internship Application Closing date is 30 June 2018
Internship Provider : Mediclinic
Internship Location : Bryanston, Gauteng
Advertising Reference Number – 00013508
- Registered with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Pharmacy Student.
- Prior experience in a Private hospital and Community pharmacy will be an advantage.
- Willingness to work overtime and/or after hours.
- Willingness to participate in scheduled stock takes and CPD events.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Proven application of clinical knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of medicine stock management within a hospital.
- Basic understanding of medical aid regulations.
- Displays organisational awareness by understanding the impact of industry trends.
- Ensure high quality work by focussing on accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to display sound judgement in problem-solving.
- Focus on a team approach by participating actively and cooperatively and maintaining respectful work relationships.
- Displays a concern for excellence by following work routines and standards while achieving results.
- Exhibits full responsibility for own work outputs.
- Maintains a customer-focused mindset that acknowledges the value of the customer.
- The ability to identify and demonstrate company values.
How to Apply
Follow the link below in order to apply for the Mediclinic internship programme. Please make sure that all the necessary information is correctly filled for better consideration.